Wednesday, September 3, 2008

"Carpe Diem"

Although carpe diem seems like a stress free way of life it doesn't pertain to me. it was most likely easier to live with the enjoyment of not worrying about the future in earlier times because they didn't have some of the stress we have to deal with today. Society and technology has made alot more expectations of how we should live. For example I have to consider my education to make a better life for myself and my daughter. As well as I have to maintain a job so i can support for my daughter and I to live comfortably. I am tryin to do whatever I can to make sure we have a great future because it will pay off. And order to do that i must graduate high school, futhure my education to graduating college and work to keep my self afloat in society.

1 comment:

carrie said...

In earlier societies they had to worry more about basic survival- how they are going to eat day to day, but I do see your point. To make a good life for yourself these days, you have to earn it. I am impressed with your dedication to your and your daughter's futures.

Some small errors that I can help you fix for more points. As is 17/20 points.